This is a new very high quality and very correct reflector assembly. This is a Corcoran-Brown CB-100. This is the Standard reflector used from May 1942 through the end of the MB production Contract W7 in 1945. These are constructed the original three piece way just like the originals. (Bezel, lens, backing cup). Of course these can be used on anything but are correct for the WWII MB.